Northrop Grumman Cyber Threat Analyst/Principal Cyber Threat Analyst in Arlington, Virginia
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
The Cyber Threat Analyst position will be located in Arlington, VA.
This requisition may be filled at either the Cyber Threat Analyst level or the Principal Cyber Threat Analyst level based on the qualifications listed below.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Research and analyze classified reporting to identify current and emerging threat trends and work with intelligence community partners to produce and offer classified threat intelligence products and briefings to internal and external partners and stakeholders.
• Provide 24/7 research and reporting support to customer Senior Leadership, Duty Officers, partners and stakeholders.
• Communicate, coordinate, share information, and work closely with customer components.
• Develop informational and analytic products daily designed to increase situational awareness and advanced warning of current and emerging cybersecurity threats and risks.
• Report on underlying patterns of behavior by conducting detailed analysis of incidents, threats and risks and associated impacts and consequences, vulnerabilities, tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP), and other malicious and nonmalicious indicators.
• Provide daily threat briefings to the Watch Floor during the customer Director's Morning Brief.
• Develop operational-level trends analysis products that leverage customer internal data repositories, classified and unclassified open source reporting to provide situational awareness of emerging cyber threat and risk trends to customer partners, stakeholders, and customers.
• Provide operational analysis coordination, research, and reporting support to the customer during internal cyber incident management exercises as well as national-level cyber exercises.
• Communicate, coordinate, share information, and work closely with customer components and stakeholders.
• Track and manage internal and external requests for information (RFIs) and requests for analysis (RFAs) for the entire Branch and produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance metrics reports.
Job Category : Information Technology