Northrop Grumman Principal Python Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is actively seeking an experienced Python Software Engineer to fill a role that requires a broad array of knowledge and skills working with team members to support a Cyber Program based in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Our team is always looking for highly motivated individuals with impeccable work ethic and a strong ability to work in a collaborative dynamic team environment. This provides an environment to grow your expertise and sharpen your skills & knowledge. The primary team is located in Tampa, Florida with distributed team members embedded directly with the customer.
Working with team, support customer onsite to design, develop, integrate, and evaluate cyber tools and framework. Will need to evaluate cyber tools and artifacts. Provide operational support and collaborate with internal and external teams. Will also need to organize integration efforts with multiple teams. Generate periodic reports and provide training for the cyber tools and frameworks.
• Active TS/SCI w/ polygraph
• 5 years of experiences in Python
• 5 years of experience in any configuration management and testing tools
• Proficient C/C+ Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience in reverse engineering
• Experience in test automation
• Experience in mobile application development
• Experience in embedded C software development
• Experience in reverse engineer tools like IDA Pro
• Experience in Atlassian software
• Experience in Docker
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology