Northrop Grumman Cyber Systems Engineer -TS/SCI w/poly required in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
We're seeking a Cyber Systems Engineer to join our NG team. The position will be in Annapolis Junction, MD. Your day to day responsibilities may include:
Analyze users' requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities.
Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
Develop technical documentation.
Develop system Architecture and system design documentation.
Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
Communicate with other program and government personnel.
• Bachelor's Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management) and two (2) years of relevant experience, or Master's Degree and 0 years of experience, or High School Diploma and 6 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Experience contributing to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation (System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents).
• Current TS/SCI w/polygraph clearance required
• Experience managing system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) - Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA).
• Experience assisting with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
• Experience coordinating the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology