Northrop Grumman Cloud Administrator 4 in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Cloud Administrator 4
Requisition ID: 18003494
Location(s): United States-Maryland-Annapolis Junction
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
How do cyber terrorists get past the industry’s best? They don’t. There are too many of us fighting virtual threats, protecting enterprises and entire countries from large-scale attacks. From creating a citywide wireless network for our first responders, to protecting our nation from cyber threats, to building software-defined radios that change how our military communications, our Information Systems team helps life run smoothly and safely.
If you are the sort of person who loves a challenge and likes to be involved in serious organizational and software change -- Then what is happening in the Cyber Analytics Division is the place for you. This is without a doubt one of the most interesting and exciting times to join an organization like ours. The culture is one of excellence; team work, learning, delivered value and people. We are looking for people who love to learn and take initiative to really make this happen.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Cloud Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Annapolis Junction, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The best candidate for this position would be a self-motivated individual that has a strong attention to detail. They must be able to work independently as well as part of a team, and to be able to identify support gaps and work proactively to get things done. The person will augment the existing dataflow team for a large analytic cloud repository. The candidate must have strong Linux system administration skills. Knowledge of the agency’s dataflow apparatus and data compliance structure is a plus.
• Twelve (12) years experience in system engineering or systems administration with Seven (7) years experience occurring within the past ten (10) years.
• Two (2) years experience in the cleared environment.
• Experience in performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/nontechnical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
• Linux Systems Administration skillset
• Dataflow experience
• A current Hadoop/Cloud Systems Administrator Certification is required
• Experience in developing documentation required to support a program's technical issues and training situations.
• Five (5) years experience with Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and use.
• Five (5) years experience integrating COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors
• Experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operations, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment.
• Seven (7) years experience leading, providing technical supervision, and guiding mid-level engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule
• Five (5) years experience with systems architectures in a service oriented environment with a preference of three (3) years experience in an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) environment.
• Five (5) years experience using agile and/or spiral development models.
• Five (5) years experience in developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functions requirements within a CMMI Level 2 structure.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional system administration experience on projects with similar processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI with polygraph is required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Cloud Administrator 4
Location: Maryland-Annapolis Junction
Requisition ID: 18003494