Northrop Grumman Associate Cloud Software Engineer - Pathway Program - TS/SCI w/poly required in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
This position will be in the Pathways rotational program where there will be three rotation opportunities within engineering.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Associate Cloud Software Engineer. This position will be located at our Defense Systems Sector in Annapolis Junction, MD.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's Defense & Intelligence Business Unit.
Roles and Responsibilities: You will provide cloud software research, development, and engineering services to include requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, sustainment, testing, validation, and issue diagnosis/resolution.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
• Be completing and has completed their Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
• Be majoring in or have majored in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, Engineering
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
• Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
• Knowledge of software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
• Demonstrated experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms
• Demonstrated experience with compute cluster monitoring tools (e.g. Hobbit, Ganglia)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
LIKE NorthropGrummanCareers on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NorthropGrummanCareers
FOLLOW Northrop Grumman Corporation on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/northrop-grumman-corporation/
FOLLOW @NGCareers on Twitter https://twitter.com/NGCareers
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel: NorthropGrummanMedia https://www.youtube.com/channel
Discover more about our careers at careers.northropgrumman.com
Job Category : Information Technology